Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Engagement Shoot : Sonny and Jaime... {Photography}

October has been wildly surprising and wonderful. I went from photographing my little home and my little family too recently engaged couples who have taken a chance on this new, amateur photographer. If you've been following the blog, you've seen these unusual photography posts popping up. And while I still want to write about home, adoption, and family, I'm venturing into this new creative outlet with some nervousness and excitement. 

I've been so blessed by amazing couples this month... Sonny and Jaime, who have been together since they were 16 years old (!), are the happiest couple I've ever met. Their smiles are contagious, watch out























  






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics Stephanie! I think you did an amazing job, so keep at it! Hope all is well with the family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Your input is beyond valuable to me... I look forward to reading it.

Stephanie