Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Hey Mamas, Let's Get Together... {Life; Book Club}

I'm going for it -


I'm going two feet into this online book club (my first online book club) lead by Lisa-Jo Baker author of Surprised by Motherhood: Everything I Never Expected About Being a Mom.

I've been eyeing this book like I eye the cookie aisle at the grocery store.. I've been craving it. I so look forward to it's "me too" approach, that's what this new mama needs a lot of lately (because I get a little tired of all the how-to).

It begins today, if you too would like to join? It's not too late. And we can swap mama stories, and cheer one another on. (Looking for the full scoop? Go see Lisa-Jo).

Happy reading, learning, and growing, friends..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your input is beyond valuable to me... I look forward to reading it.

Stephanie