Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

First Photos of our Partially-Finished Wall Demo... {Home}

While the snow falls seemingly-unending, I've been cleaning every surface in our home of drywall dust, but this new view from my kitchen table makes it all worth it:


The kitchen feels brighter and cozier as it floods with the light from our large living room window. I'm writing at my kitchen table which never happens. 


Whew... we're off to relax now with our two kiddies on this white-washed Sunday. I'll be back this week with more details of how this project was executed - along with more photos. And of course, it's not yet done... we look forward to getting to the final reveal.

See the first blog post on this project here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your input is beyond valuable to me... I look forward to reading it.

Stephanie